On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 7:56 AM, Stuart Buchanan <stuar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reports. I suspect something has gone wrong with my merge.
> Unfortunately I wont be able to look at it until tonight.
>
> Sorry for breaking the build.
>
> -Stuart

I've identified what's gone wrong - the simgear code changes aren't
yet in simgear/next in
gitorious, but the co-requisite changes have been made to fgdata. I'm
checking with Torsten D. to
determine if they are sitting in his local repository and just need to
be pushed up.

If we can't resolve this in the next couple of hours, I'll revert the
fgdata changes so at
least the clouds will be white again!

Apologies for the mess.

-Stuart