Am 24.10.2011 13:08, schrieb James Turner:
> [...]
> Also, there is something configuration dependent happening here,
> since other people have reported a similar issue (also with Ubuntu
> 11) on IRC, but I don't see the issue on my Ubuntu install.
>
> Anyone else seeing this problem (on any other distribution?)
At least on Ubuntu 11.10 64bit, some libraries have been moved from
/usr/lib to /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu, among which are at least libz.so
and libGLU.so. I also ran into linking problems with these two libs
after upgrading from 11.04, but after deleting the CMake cache and
re-configuring (both SimGear and FlightGear), everything went fine.

Best regards,
        Andreas