Am 04.11.11 08:35, schrieb Tuomas Kuosmanen:
> Hey folks.. How about using something like maps.cloudmade.com to create a
> custom styled openstreetmap tileset for a moving map? Alternatively a
> mapnik style could be created. There was a style for aviation paper chart
> in progress in openstreetmap wiki, maybe one cpuld be done for aviation
> moving maps (could be useful for real world as well).
>

> Cloudmade just makes it easy to experiment quickly with style and colors,
> and afaik they serve the tiles.
>

> //Tuomas

Hi Tuomas

Thanks for your proposal. Thats is something we already have for
FlightGear, you can have a look here: http://map.fgx.ch. When you want
to help please feel free to start to post some tickets for bugs/feature
requests etc. in http://trac.fgx.ch/trac. You can also contribute of
course to this small project. There is a "bot" running for getting the
output of the mpservers, but this needs some overhaul the next weeks.

Cheers, Yves