Eftychios
I am not sure if you are a FlightGear pilot yourself and want to use it
within the FGFS Multiplayer environment - or if that is planned to be a
standalone-tower were somebody exercises tower operations by himself
with some AI-models/participants. For both scenarios there are many
applications available.

Roland pointed already out that there are several around even within
FGFS - and even more and much more specialized in VATSIM. But I am not
sure what you plan and who are the players (or were you get them or do
you use AI-players).

If it shall be in a FGFS multilayer environment you are invited to our
regular sessions in EDDF (see http://www.emmerich-j.de/EDDF/ . And watch
what we can do and actual do with the ATC-ML and what you think is
missing -- but especially also how you find people to participate and
follow your given situations - sound as if you require already quite
some piloting skill!
regards joe (ATCjomo)