On Tue, 15 Nov 2011, syd adams wrote:

> thanks for the heads up ... Im currently updating the CitationX so
> i'll fix that and check my other aircraft.
> You said fgdata , does that mean aircraft are back in fgdata ?Is the
> separation idea abandoned for now? Just asking so i know how to
> proceed , since im updating mine in the FG-Aircraft repository.

And so am I. As far as I'm concerned my aircraft now live in FG-Aircraft
and will be developed there.

An instrument question: is it common for directional gyros to be cageable
too? The Sperry A-2 autopilot seems to have a separate toggle for caging
the directional gyro but as far as I could see there is no property for
that in FG (it was a while since I looked, though).

Cheers,

Anders - probably not making the cat herding any easier.. :)
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://gitorious.org/anders-hangar
      http://www.gidenstam.org/FlightGear/