On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:26:10 -0600, Curtis wrote in message
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
>>
>> > I came across the FS Break podcast (http://www.fsbreak.net/) just
>> > the other day, which discusses flight simulation - mainly FS-X and
>> > X-Plane.
>> >
>> > I think it would be worth arranging some interview/announcement for
>> > when the 2.6.0 release comes out.
>> >
>> > I'm happy to run this, but thought it would be worth having someone
>> > else on as well to give a different perspective. Anyone else
>> > interested?
>> >

>> Hi Stuart,
>>
>> This sounds like a great idea.  Please let me know what I can do to
>> help.
>>
>> Curt.

<snipping various criticisms>

Denigrating people whose marketing help we would like on a public
mailing list isn't exactly going to warm them to us, is it Arnt?

If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, it's usually better
not to say anything at all.

(For any third party reading this, Arnt's comments are not usually a
reflection of the general view of the FG community, as a perusal of the
mailing list will quickly show)

-Stuart