Hi All,

Using the following command line options, I am seeing a dramatic increase in
memory consumption, in just a few seconds, up to the point where flightgear
becomes unusable (top reporting that flightgear uses more than 85% of memory on
a 4 GiG linux box):

fgfs --timeofday=dawn --airport=SAVE --aircraft=dc-3

Running a comparable session using the fokker50 instead of the dc-3 shows a
stable memory footprint of about 25% (as reported by the linux "top" command).

While running the dc-3 I see many warnings printed that stereo sound files are
not supported, and after disabling the master sound channel (GUI:
File->Sound->uncheck master sound), the memory footprint becomes stable again.
Given that I don't see this behavior using the fokker50, makes me suspect it's
something specific to the dc-3, and probably related to the erroneous stereo
file. Is this possible?

Cheers,
Durk