Hi,

I came up with two ideas about no longer working stereo sounds. But
first an example:

---------------------------------
failed to load sound buffer:Warning: STEREO files are not supported for
3D audio
effects: /opt/fgdata/Aircraft/CRJ700-family/Sounds/touchdown.wav
failed to load sound buffer:Warning: STEREO files are not supported for
3D audio
effects: /opt/fgdata/Aircraft/CRJ700-family/Sounds/touchdown.wav
failed to load sound buffer:Warning: STEREO files are not supported for
3D audio
effects: /opt/fgdata/Aircraft/CRJ700-family/Sounds/touchdown.wav

These kind of messages are flooding heavily with latest GIT/master. So I
have two ideas of it:

1) Please make it as a non-fatal warning (how long was deprecation
time?) so aircraft developers have to convert their sounds.

2) Please do somthing against flooding of those messages. it slows down
fgfs.

Regards,
  Roland