On Sun, 1 Jan 2012, Anders Gidenstam wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Vostok-1 seems to be missing a property. I forward-declared the missing
> property and then it loads. However, it seems the property in question
> (ic/sea-level-radius-ft) is no longer provided by JSBSim so it will always
> read 0 now. This is likely to be a problem.
>
> To try it get the vostok-1 branch from my fgdata clone:
> git://gitorious.org/~andersg/fg/anders-fgdata.git
>
> I also added a pile of missing var-keywords to make it run on the
> slightly pickier version of Nasal I use.. (each detected missing
> var-keyword problem is a potential future name-clash bug in FG).
>
> No test flight, though - no time for the required training.

Now I have found a plausible correction/work-around. Forward-declaring the
property made FG cease to update it so I had to make sure JSBSim doesn't
try to read it too early instead. (I should have double checked the
outputs from the components using ic/sea-level-radius-ft before.)

Thorsten, can you make a test flight and see if the instruments behave as
they used to?

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam