Le 14/01/2012 12:42, flightgear-devel-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net a
écrit :
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 12
> Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:09:13 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Pierre Mueller<pierre.muel...@ymail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Reminder for the release process for
>       version 2.6.0
> To: FlightGear developers discussions
>       <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
> GNU GPL compatibles things ? ?checked out??
Dear Pierre Mueller

> And especially for Helijah aka Emanuel Barranger:
First point, when you want to criticize and criticize only, it is best
to write correctly. My name is Emmanuel BARANGER.

> Even if this is only a small number of the very high number of aircraft- the
> use of the mentioned things violates the licences of each thing and is not
> compatible with GNU GPL.
6, or 8 airplanes on 203..... It enough that you send free files for
replacement. Always wait for others to do is not the answer!

The interest of free, it is precisely that, normally, instead of be
scandalized, just to denigrate people, anyone can modify the data and
correct errors. If you are not able to do, so do not come drool on other.
> But I'm dissapointed as I always hoped there will be a flight simulator out
> there who provides legal Add-Ons!
> You will find a lot "not-so-legal" things for MSFS and I saw some dubios
> things for X-Plane. I hoped that FGFS as being OpenSource is better.
I explained to you (on forum) that GIT was a place of development. The
files referred to are of course just for the present development. It
seems that you have cares of understanding and your favorite hobby is
the critical. This is not constructive.

I am really tired of all these people who, instead of acting, prefer
disparage, criticize, drooling on the authors etc. ..... It's really
pathetic.

Regards. Emmanuel

--
BARANGER Emmanuel