On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Erik Hofman wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-02-17 at 12:00 +0200, thorsten.i.r...@jyu.fi wrote:
>
>> Which the rating scheme makes a lot easier now.
>
> This makes me think that it may be a nice idea to have the top 10 of
> best rated aircraft available somewhere as an add-on to the base
> package. Or something like that.

I'm currently writing a script to generate the aircraft download page
that will include ratings, so users will be able to see the ratings of
aircraft _before_ they download them.

Hopefully I'll get it finished this evening in time for the weekend release,
and we can use it for the 2.6.0 Download Aircraft page.

Of course, many aircraft are not currently rated, but hopefully this will
encourage authors to rate their aircraft for the 2.8.0 release.

-Stuart