Am 20.02.12 11:49, schrieb thorsten.i.r...@jyu.fi:

> It seems you still don't understand what LaTeX is for. You can easily turn
> LaTeX into both html and a printed book automatically - but you can't ever
> turn html back into anything resembling a printed book withd ecent layout
> without tons of manual input.

Hi Thorsten

What tools can be used to convert i.E. getstart.tex into html properly ?
What can you recommend? Did you ever try to convert FG .tex files into
html with tools you know ?

I am looking for the right tool, because I like to integrate some parts
of the docs into a FGx Help Browser (offline).

Cheers, Yves