On Tue, 21 Feb 2012, castle...@comcast.net wrote:

> Probably true if your a cmake type ;-)
>
> My immediate problem is how to express "./configure --enable-osgviewer"
> in cmake. any notes/info on that point?

I'm fairly sure that is the default (and possibly only option these days -
or are the SDL and GLUT options still there?).

You could try ccmake to get an UI for exploring all configuration options
but cmake is most likely to able to list them too (try -L).

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://gitorious.org/anders-hangar