Am 22.02.12 20:49, schrieb Tatsuhiro Nishioka:
> Dear Mac users,
>
> Thanks to your help, I made a new package that solves many problems that are
> reported so far.
> I recommend all mac/fg users apply the new package - for speed and stability.
>
> Please go visit the site below for detail explanation and download:
> http://macflightgear.sourceforge.net/flightgear-260-for-mac-now-supports-many-of-your-wishes
>
> Good night,
>
> Tat

Hi Tat

Just for my understanding, did you patch the osg/cocoa issue or is that
a workaround now just for macflightgear? I get this behaviour (#7
resizing) with all osg cocoa windowing on 10.6. Ok, x1600 I do not care
for fg, because this one has so many well known problems also with other
software.

I am investigating the osg cocoa implementation and compare it with
other cocoa windowing, and all what I can say at the moment is ... it is
interesting :-) at least for me!

Cheers, Yves