Arduino is a nifty little package.  I've played with the diydrones
ardupilot and turned it into a little 4 channel servo controller and RC
receiver monitor with a manual/auto mux that communicates with a more
powerful upstream computer (gumstix/linux).  I've flown a lot of hours with
that little setup on board. :-)

Curt.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Francesco Angelo Brisa wrote:

> I work with Arduino, and I have used it to build some controllore for FG...
>
> If you need anything, just ask;
>
> 2 years ago I did a little project (Like many others), here you can find
> some photo/info:
> http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11017#p114215
>
> Tomorrow I will give a check your article... and see if there is something
> to discuss.
>
> Cheers
> Francesco
>
> Il giorno 05 marzo 2012 23:09, Roberto Inzerillo <rob...@gmx.net> ha
> scritto:
>
> Hi everybody.
>>
>> I'm spending some time with Arduino lately. I made a few replica of
>> input/output systems for FlightGear. It makes fun :-)
>>
>> For the (very) few who don't know, Arduino is a prototyping platform
>> based on ATmel microprocessors, it communicates easily over any serial
>> connection and that makes it very easy to interface it with FGFS.
>>
>> Anyway, now I'm starting to write some pages on Arduino's Playground;
>> it's kind of a public wiki where everybody can contribute. It helped me
>> a lot when I first started with Arduino. I hope the guides I'm going to
>> publish will be usefull to others. I'll try and explain the basics
>> first, then I hope I can dig deeper and add some more sophisticated
>> scenarios in the next future.
>>
>> This is the first guide I wrote:
>> http://arduino.cc/playground/Main/FlightGear
>>
>> I'm asking you people in the devel mailing list to give a quick look at
>> what I'm writing because I'm no FlightGear developer at all, and I may
>> miss some details when explaining what's going on with the FlightGear
>> side of things. I'd appreciate if someone would share
>> opinions/comments/suggestions so that the Arduino Playground pages about
>> FlightGear may not mislead any reader.
>>

>> Thank you in advance,
>>   Roberto

Curtis Olson: