Am 10.03.12 09:35, schrieb Miles Colman:
> FGx looks nice.
> Does anyone else building FGx (in QT4 Creator, but otherwise according
> to the build instructions here http://wiki.flightgear.org/FGX) have
> trouble loading airport data on Ubuntu 11.10 ?
> FGx exits with these terminal messages after I select the fgdata directory:
> Error FODC0002 in
> tag:trolltech.com,2007:QtXmlPatterns:QIODeviceVariable:u, at line 1,
> column 21: Unsupported XML version.
> Error XPDY0002 in
> file:///home/mcolman/src/fgfs/fgx/fgx-build-desktop/fgx, at line 1,
> column 1: The focus is undefined.
> Segmentation fault
>
> Thanks,
> Miles

Hi Miles

Is there a specific airport affected or does it appear just when you set
path to fgdata and FGx is on scan of directories afterwards? We get this
behaviour with recent fgdata, also with aircrafts, and it seems like it
is a common encoding issue we have to solve. Anyway, a fix for the
parser is on the way, because this issue was reported from others too.

Cheers, Yves