On 25 Mar 2012, at 18:49, Frederic Bouvier wrote:

> The Rembrandt renderer is enabled with the --enable-rembrandt option.
> *ALL SHADERS SHOULD BE SET TO OFF* unless someone want to begin to
> convert other shaders.

On Ati 5770 / Mac / OSG 3.0.1, this is basically alive.

Getting the following at startup which worries me: (the version not supported
error):

=============
End of harmless warning messages on effects not found
Initializing splash screen
FRAGMENT glCompileShader "" FAILED
FRAGMENT Shader "" infolog:
ERROR: 0:1: '' :  version '130' is not supported

glLinkProgram "" FAILED
Program "" infolog:
ERROR: One or more attached shaders not successfully compiled

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at After Renderer::compile

But GUI works, I can see the diffuse / depth / normal buffer previews, which is
much better than I feared on the Mac :)

Will try the Intel 3000HD equipped MacBookPro later, but I'm expecting complete
failure there, based on Olaf's earlier reports.

James