flightg...@sablonier.ch wrote:

> Maybe it???s time to establish a new contact to Robin Peel. I sent him
> data too but never got any answer, I sent my data to Martin Spott and
> the airports have never been updated, nore in apt.dat shipped with
> flightgear nore in scenery files derived via terrasync.

Just as a clarification to everyone: The XML files on TerraSync are
meant to represent the actual Scenery provided at this very place
(TerraSync).  Thus, introducing new airfield layouts/references without
changing the corresponding terrain would lead to inconsistencies -
which is why I refrained from doing so.  Read also:

http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg17407.html

The same applies to shipping modified "apt.dat" files with the Base
Package as long as "use-custom-scenery-data" flag wasn't established as
default.
Therefore I've been collecting the various contributions just for the
purpose of saving valuable work from bit-rot.

Cheers,
        Martin.