I presume you need to start cmake in the correct VS2010 environment. If you try
to enter "cl" in the command line and it replies "Command not found", you need
to locate vsvars32.bat and run it in your command line session.

Jenkins build log, available here (for build 216) :

http://flightgear.simpits.org:8080/job/SimGear-Win-Cmake/216/console

says :

call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat"
Otherwise, the Wiki page suggest to use the Cmake GUI.

VC2010 express is only able to generate 32bit programs

Regards,
-Fred