Am 12.04.2012 16:50, schrieb syd adams:
>   I've been updating the CitationX , and suddenly Im getting this error
> and the program segfaults.
>
> calc_bearing is not a finite number : Speed nanpos : nan, nanwaypoint
> 43.8071, 11.2006
> waypoint name rotateSegmentation fault

The segfault should be gone with latest Git. Just the result of the
AIAircraft calling a hard "exit" - which isn't a good idea for a number
of reasons. Now, you'll probably "only" get a bunch of error messages in
the console (or another segfault somewhere else :) ).

But the question for the root cause triggering the error message
remains. Seems like some AI aircraft is missing a way point. Disabling
AI traffic might avoid the issue. But if it really depends on some
aircraft modification (like introducing the NavDisplay), then it could
be the result of an ugly memory issue.

If you can reproduce this, it's probably best if you provided your
modified aircraft files (here or in the bug tracker) and someone starts
digging with a debugger...

cheers,
Thorsten