On 26 Apr 2012, at 13:20, Renk Thorsten wrote:

> I've just created a merge request containing the recent work I've done for
> the haze shaders (haze in water shader, dust effect, Mie scattering on
> clouds, ...).
>
> The procedure described in the wiki to create a merge request did not work
> for me, I could not push a local branch containing my changes to remote, it
> just pushed master to master, but I don't want to make any commits to my
> local master branch. Hooray helped me find the command to create a remote
> branch containing my changes, so I used that for the merge request. Maybe
> someone who knows these things properly can have a look at the wiki?
>
> (Also, please don't kill me if there's something wrong - I'm trying to learn
> how to do this).

One comment - to avoid any problems with merge requests being lost/ignored -
who is this 'aimed' at? I.e who needs to review it and decide? I don't feel
qualified, for example :)

(But maybe I just merge it and see who complains ;)

Not that you need to pick on any one person, but if everyone is busy, the ball
gets dropped, and you (Thorsten) feel like work is being ignored, which is bad
for everyone.

James