Am Wed, 2 May 2012 14:25:09 +0200 (CEST)
schrieb Frederic Bouvier <fredfgf...@free.fr>:

> These messages are link error. Did you do a 'make clean' on all OSG,
> SG et FG ? My guess is that some files could be compiled with on
> version of gcc and some with another.
>
> Regards,
> -Fred

Hi Fred!

Thanks for your answer!
To my knowledge, I didn't! I also don't know, what this option (make
clean) is there for :)
But I believe these were compiled with the same version of gcc - unless
I have multiple versions installed, and the script uses multiply
versions by design... Seems a bit unlikely to me, but I'm not sure at
all.

How can I find out?

Regards
chris