> Okay, given yesterday's discussion, I don't know if there is still need to
> discuss further or not

I guess there is.

> Still, I think it makes the Hawaii experience much nicer.

I'm sure about that, beacuse personally I follow all your contributions
and it is really nice work, just to state.

But ... there is no visible structure in textures folder yet for regional
textures, is it ? Want a "zurich_kreis_6_neighbourhood_grass.png" as a
30mb .dds for my next merge request ? ;-)

I miss some ideas and proposals from core developers here where this
should go. Materials have a structure now, but textures and aircrafts
still miss a "naming convention" and better structure (and some textures
committed the last months just filled up the clonable repository, even
they have been removed because this area is under heavy development).

Cheers, Yves