Hey Syd!
Well, that's somewhat good news for me... For 6 months I was having the idea
that there was something wrong with my mobo or card... Good to hear I am not
the only one...

/Kle
-
"In a decaying society, Art, if it is truthful, must also reflect decay. And
unless it wants to break faith with its social function, art must show the
world as changeable. And help to change it." -Ernst Fischer
Kleartivity.wordpress.com