On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:04:48 +0200, Björn wrote in message
<cadxdtfju8rs3btbhrksc_x5psh_vwayhw4vq+y4scao-umm...@mail.gmail.com>:

> "Do you want to contribute your free models to our commercial
> product?"

..they ask nicely, and it _sounds_ (to me) like they want to
dual-license their commercial product.

..in my opinion, they should launch their product the way Red Hat
launched their distro business in the 1990ies, a set of binaries
for money, and the source for free, and both under the GPL. :o)

> Seems there *is* a reason for my "NCGC"* license after all...
>
> *("Non-commercial use only; give credit where due")

..your "NCGC" license is not compatible with the GPL, because
of your 2 additional requirements.
You can of course dual-license your own work as you see fit.

> *Shakes head*

..no conflict with the GPL. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: