Hey!

I'm Marcelo, a student of master degree on a Brazil University and work
with Microsoft C#.NET at Government IT (sorry for my english)

I'm intersted in FlightGear, i've download the source-code and got immersed
by the complexity of the software, and you guys deserves my appreciation!

I'm in need to find Pitch and Roll value of the airplane, can you guys can
tellme what's the correct class where i can get this information? And it's
on what's version?

Thx a lot, i need these to make a prototype of a robotic and make
flightgear to comunicate with this, please help me =///