Le 03/07/2012 22:25, Alexis Bory a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I just filed a nasty little bug here:
> http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=797
>
> I'm not sure if it's directly related to Rembrandt or it is a long
> standing bug with effect/inherits-from > Effects/model-transparent,
> but it brakes the A-6E ADI (Attitude Indicator) and in certain
> cases (less serious) the f-14b radar screen. Removing the
> lighting of these instruments *with* Rembrandt makes it ok *without*
> Rembrandt.

i4dnf gave me a solution on IRC: do an effect for each object in the screen
(MFD).

I've made 12 .eff files numbered from 51 to 62 (it went like that) and
stored
into /Aircraft/A-6E/Effects/. Each object has his own, respecting the
depth order.
It works and it's a perfect example of workaround.

Obviously this wont fit the hundreds little parts composing the f-14b
radar, for
that one we will need to redo it with Canvas or have a real fix in the
rendering
pipe.

Abbout the 12 identical .eff files, do I commit them ?

Cheers,
Alexis