Am 17.07.12 21:00, schrieb Curtis Olson:
> Hi Yves,
>
> I think I'm out of the loop a bit on this one.  Is Tat involved in this
> build?  Has anyone heard from Tat recently?  Has Tat passed along the
> Mac-packager torch?  Can you fill in a little background for me here?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Curt.

Hi Curt

I really hope that Tat didn’t pass along. This announcement was for the
FGx add-on only, which isn’t part of the official release.

Sorry, this is just my fault, I missed the release plan completely as I
realised today. I was looking to the official flightgear site and saw
windows release candidates to download. Then I thought I’m one month
behind the schedule with a FGx preview !

Unfortunately I used the sentence "We use jenkins now", but this means
we use jenkins to build FGx. It’s not part of the "official" jenkins and
it uses own slaves.

I really hope that the release team stays in contact with Tat and can
shed light on the situation. For me it’s not possible to imagine
FlightGear for OSX without Tat.

Cheers, Yves

PS. Of course I can try to help with some work for the macflightgear
package in case there is a problem for this release. But I really hope
this isn’t necessary, and as I know former releases of Tat, he will be
here when it’s time to pick apples.