Hi Carbax,

Sorry for using your family name, but do not know your
first name ;=))

As Fred points out there is something quite strange here
concerning OSG libraries... they did NOT get added to
the link!!!

And yes there is a BIG clue in your bldlog-1.txt...

I have put my equivalent last bldlog-1.txt at :-
 http://geoffair.org/tmp/bldlog-1.txt

Compare the difference commencing at about line 27-28
through to about line 40 only...

In my case after cmake finds ALUT, it then finds osgText,
osgSim, etc... down to 'Found OpenSceneGraph: followed by
a big list of OSG libraries...

Your bldlog-1.txt does NOT show these lines... Why? WHY??

I checked again and the zip I put on my site DOES
definitively include -
 install\msvc100\OpenSceneGraph\lib\OpenThreads.lib
                                   \osg.lib
                                   \osgAnimation.lib
 etc, etc, etc... which, again as Fred points out, I got
some time ago from the jenkins build...

And as per about the 5th line of your bldlog-1.txt which
says -
Set ENVIRONMENT OSG_DIR=D:\FG2\install\msvc100\openscenegraph
you should be able to confirm this by doing a
 > dir D:\FG2\install\msvc100\openscenegraph\lib
and reporting the list found...

So we come back to the question WHY did cmake NOT find
these in your case???

Has the jenkins version changed. The last archive I got
was April/May! I would have updated to a later but the
day I did that simpits was down... and still seems down
for getting say OSG-stable...

But cmake must have found the OSG includes otherwise there
would be hundreds of compiler errors about NOT finding osg
include files...

The errors are ONLY in the link, and as stated that is
because the OSG libraries, which I assume are all there,
simply did NOT get added by cmake to the fgfs link line...

I am perplexed! I do not know why cmake skipped these
important osg library finds... and did not abort if it
failed to find them...

Does anyone else have a clue ;=((

Do not give up! There must be some 'simple' explanation
here ;=))

Regards,
Geoff.