Ive had this same issue for months now , on a laptop with ATI Mobility
Radeon HD 4250.It only happens on some aircraft , but i havent really
tried to hunt the problem down. Im suspecting a shortage of video
memory . I also can get full screen by changing the window size , but
any dialog or text on the screen reduces it back to the bottom left
corner.Possibly related , Ive noticed that the aspect ratio isnt
updated when resizing the window. I hope someone else has an idea
where to start debugging this .
Syd