Hi Fred,

> I know some people erase the content of the folder having autosave.xml.
> This folder is now used to host a navigation data cache. The first time,
> a SQL database is built to speedup future start. If this cache is erased
> every time, it defeats the purpose of the cache and make the start
> much longer every time.

> Just guessing...

> Regards,
>-Fred

Yes, that might be the case.
In the meanwhile I found out myself that it hosts the navigation cache in the
autosave-folder.
The reason why it had to built it up again was simply, that I didn't quit FGFS
on the usual normal way but just hitting the Close-button of the FGFS-window.

I wonder how we deal with this with the next release- I'm sure a whole lot more
users will complain about the "stuck" while launching FGFS.

Regards
Heiko