-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Spott
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 11:34 PM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] FG Steering Committee :-) Was: Stand-alone
ATCclient and Canvas

On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 09:33:36PM +0000, Martin Spott wrote:

> Well, but the wording "You are advised not to start working on anything
> directly related to this" is highly inappropriate.  Apparently someone
> has completely failed to understand the topic.

It came to my attention he's a Wiki moderator and it looks like he
enjoys abusing his powers to enforce advice against development ideas
which don't conform to his personal favourites.

This is sad, very sad,

Martin.
Are you sure that is what the author meant by those inappropriate words?

It would indeed be a complete waste of time to spend a lot of effort
duplicating work, or producing a product that is not compatible with the way
that other Flightgear development is going. To me it means that any
development on this project should be done in a cooperative manner.

However I do agree that there are one or two folk around in high places who
seem quite capable of stalling development on certain topics. e.g. the
reorganisation up of fgdata into something more manageable.

Alan