-----Original Message-----
From: ThorstenB
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:18 PM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Bug 479 has come back

Am 16.11.2012 10:13, schrieb Alan Teeder:
> Changing --fg-aircraft=C:\FlightGear\MyAircraft
> to --fg-aircraft=C:\FlightGear\MyAircraft\ ,
> or to   --fg-aircraft=C:/FlightGear/MyAircraft has no effect.

Pull latest fgdata and see if it has any effect.

Is it possible that things were only working before, when the path given
for --fg-aircraft used "/" instead of the usual Windows "\" path
separator? There was something goofed up in Nasal/io.nas, which suggests
this should have been the case.

If it's still not working, replace your fgdata/Nasal/io.nas with the
attached version, run fgfs, reproduce the issue and send the log output
to me (default log settings are enough).

cheers,
Thorsten

Thorsten

It all works out of the (git)  box now. I have not tried the io.nas that you
attached to your post, but can do if you wish.

Thanks

Alan