Am 28.11.2012 22:04, schrieb Alan Teeder:
> Yes, I understand that the user can override Cmake defaults. This would
> however require another fix to the Brisa automated script.
>
> My point is that " /usr/lib/l386-linux-gnu/"  IS the default that the Ubuntu
> package manager is now using for the svn library (for 32 bit configurations
> at least), and therefore it would be sensible to add it to the Cmake svn
> library search path.
>
> I would not be surprised if Debian  is now the same.

Apparently this is a bug affecting some of Ubuntu's cmake packages. It
is not considering the "multiarch" directories, which were introduced
for Ubuntu. This is not just causing problems with FG - but with all
packages which depend on libraries, which were already converted to the
new "multiarch" directory structure.

The Ubuntu cmake bug report says, it was "fixed".

For details, see:
http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=946

cheers,
Thorsten