Hi Yves,

> Maybe the PAF team has to take
into account that Helijah spent half of his life contributing to flightgear
models and this needs some personal respect and not only respecting gpl terms.
[...] but to be
honest, it has not the same history like the contribution of Emanuel

Does it mean that in your opinion PAF team has no personal respect for helijah
? Does it mean that helijah can legitimately insult and denigrate other
contributors/contributions ? PAF team has never insulted helijah (unlike him)
and has asked the authorization to use his work :
Before forking the DR400 one of PAF team member took a phone communication with
helijah during more than 1 hour in order to explain him (
http://equipe-flightgear.forumactif.com/t899p45-pour-une-meilleur-integration-des-travaux-de-la-paf-dans-flightgear#16025
 ) Isn't it an acceptable proof of respect ?

Fork process is well know in Open Source world, for example OpenOffice is
forked in LibreOffice, here PAF team does the same, forking the DR400 in
DR400-jsbsim. LibreOffice hasn't "personal respect" for OpenOffice because of
fork ? I don't think, for DR400-jsbsim it's exactly the same. Now imagine that
OpenOffice uses the modified/created source code of LibreOffice but removes
every copyright header who noticed that LibreOffice has modifified/created
files, it should be incredible isn't it ? It's exactly what does helijah. This
is a fact not a judgement.

But to be honest the DR400 is not the important here, and I'm sure that
everybody here know what is important, your reply explains it well.

Anyway, I'm totally agree with the rest of your message. Thanks you having
spent some of your time replying to this discussion.

Cheers,
Clément