The problem is that the next one to commit with a misaligned case will create a
new duplicate, i suspect. I imagine one has to be elected as the right one, and
then all contributors should align themselves to that. Personally I'd delete
both and replace them with a new filename.

From: zakal...@mac.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:49:18 +0000
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] fgdata git problem with Socata-ST10 Switch.ac

On 7 Jan 2013, at 16:06, Geoff McLane <ubu...@geoffair.info> wrote:For the past
few weeks (since about mid Dec I think!) I, and some others, have a problem
with the following files in windows
-Aircraft/Socata-ST10/Models/Interior/Panel/Instruments/Switch/Switch.acAircraft/Socata-ST10/Models/Interior/Panel/Instruments/Switch/switch.acThere
 are TWO such files 'Switch.ac' and 'switch.ac', which of course are the SAME
file in Windows, and causes a git status problem...If BOTH files are needed,
could one be re-named to some non-conflicting name...Or, if only one is
required, could the other be deleted.
Mac isn't very happy about this either.  (for me, with my
case-preserving-but-insensitive-FS)
James