Am 17.01.2013 19:03, schrieb Torsten Dreyer:
> I'll post a message when I'm done.
Done.

Version 2.10.0 now lives on the release/2.10.0 branches on SimGear,
FlightGear and FGDATA to be released around the 17th of February.

SimGear and FlightGear next branches as well as FGDATA master branch are
now on version 2.11.0. These branches are again open for regular
development. Thank you all for adhering to our feature freeze policy.

Curt, James, ThorstenB and Tat: Please create our first release
candidate as soon as possible to give many users without source code
compile expertise the chance to test our new version.

Greetings,
Torsten