Hi Gene
Could have different reason, is also reported as bug with some jenkins versions
... https settings for anonymous user, windwos server, proxied and "wrong"
proxy configuration ... In case you're running a nginx proxy I could send you
another configuration to compare, with settings that work here for http and
https.
-Yves