Hi folks @ flightgear!

I feel encouraged to express my big gratitude to all of you guys & gals
who make this happen!
I Love FlightGear a lot and enjoy all you have done in the last time,
well, since I have learned about FG that is! To have been able to see
the progress this project has done was an amazing experience! Well, I
think I joined around 2 or 3 years ago. I got deeper into it, about when
local weather came around! What a giant step! Awesome! Then the light
scattering came along, Rembrandt, just to name a few major milestones!
Amazing!!!

Thank you!!!! Thank you for letting me see the results of your hard
work! Thank you for letting me benefit! And thank you for letting me
in, on my humble attempts to contribute a small dose. So far I only
managed to build one livery, and now I'm about to set it up for
Rembrandt/Ubershader level. That's about how much a jelly-fish (in
terms of tech-development) can do. And I very much appreciate what you
all are doing and want to give you a big, big hug for that! :)

Thx, and keep up your great work!

Cheers
chris_blues