Hi

Ehrm, cmake, I tried to link against another simgear but I can only link
against headers, not the libs? When I have another simgear in (i.e.
default path) installed it takes the headers from include definition,
but the libs from first path? Or do I miss a CMake option?

With simple -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX it finds the "custom location" of the
headers and libs without any other option, but when I add
-DSIMGEAR_INCLUDE_DIR=/path/to/include it takes the headers from this
location, but not the libs anymore, it falls back to another simgear
install on my system (which is in path). So I need to remove default
simgear from my path, and then cmake works perfect.

Sometimes I wonder with what things I can struggle with flightgear
compilation and why only ME have such problems. ;-)

-Yves