Hi Toshi,

Thanks for catching the broken link.  It should now be fixed.  There's
always a zillion things to update with each new release and once in a while
something falls through the cracks.

Gijs, I triaged the comments about 2.8.0 release candidates.

Curt.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Gijs de Rooy <gijsr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Today, I found one link error.
> >
> > * http://www.flightgear.org/download/
>
> And on that same page, 2.8.0 release candidates can probably go ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Gijs

> is your hub for all things parallel software development, from weekly
> thought
> leadership blogs to news, videos, case studies, tutorials, tech docs,
> whitepapers, evaluation guides, and opinion stories. Check out the most
> recent posts - join the conversation now.
> http://goparallel.sourceforge.net/

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/
http://www.flightgear.org - http://gallinazo.flightgear.org