James Turner

> On 2 Mar 2013, at 17:09, Gary Carvell <gary.carv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have no problem at all with disabling the keys when (say) advanced
> > weather is selected, but for several classes of users and types of
> > use, it really is an important capability and is used often.
>
> I don't see anything in your list, that wouldn't work as a slider in a
suitable
> GUI dialog. (Which dialog it is, is a question to be decided, for sure)
>
> The advantage there being we can disable the slider, when advanced
> weather is selected, and provide a label explaining *why*.

It's fecking difficult to operate a mouse/menu/slider while using a joystick
unless you are ambidextrous
(which I'm not). And even then I shouldn't think it easy. You can try using
the Detailed Weather/Advanced Settings.

There is absolutely no need to disable z/Z in Detailed Weather.

It ain't broke - could we avoid fixing it and turn our attention to
something that is like memory usage or moving clouds?

Vivian