After a fresh pull and recompile today (I've not had much time for FG the last
weeks...) I've noticed that the hires runway effect of ALS appears to have been
partially broken by something - I now see a checkerboard pattern when I look at
runways and taxiways which hasn't been there before. Is anyone else observing
this?

Since I've not done anything for the last weeks, something other than the
shader must have caused this (coordinate mapping? altered normal?). Can anyone
perhaps shed light on this? Unfortunately I still don't have much time right
now for a long investigation :-(

* Thorsten