> The primary increase seems to be in Textures.high/Terrain. In 2.10.0,
> the size of the folder was 181 MB, while in the current git version, the
> size of the folder is 300 MB.

If no one has any problems with the autumn texture versions in any rendering
scheme (i.e. nobody sees a semi-transparent texture when using the regional
materials file under any rendering scheme) then we can remove the non-autumn
textures which should free some space. Should we do this?

I have added several textures for regional texturing schemes which can also
account for part of the increase. The png versions of dds textures are, I
think, part of the regional UK scheme by Vivian. So I would guess that a fair
share of the increase is actually connected to added features.

(Compared with phototexturing, I think our scheme is actually fairly cheap in
storage space even with all the regional goodies...)

* Thorsten