HI Kiyohito,

Thanks for your interest in the manual.

We made the decision to keep the manual as a single set of source
files with blocks for each language so that the different translations
staying in sync and to make it easy for translators to update a single
section at a time.

Otherwise, it's too easy for the Finnish translation to be out of date
relative to the English version when the latter is updated with the
latest menus.

We didn't consider machine-assisted translation at the time, though
OmegaT looks like a very useful tool.

However, if someone is motivated enough to provide a complete
translation of existing manual in a given language, I'm sure we can
find someone motivated enough to convert it to the existing format if
required.

-Stuart