 From: default <j...@kingmont.com>
To: John Holden <webmas...@stattosoftware.com>; FlightGear developers
discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Improved Scenery Data Question

Hi John:

<snip>
I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on getting this data into the
system so users can start flying over it.
<snip>

I maintain a mirror for flightgear.  (ftp://ftp.kingmont.com and
http://kingmont.com)

You might try contacting Curtis and see how you would go about putting some of
your stuff up on that site!  You would be welcome to use it as far as I'm
concerned  (I don't fool with it except to pay the bill! <grin>).

jj