Le 05/08/2013 11:51, flightgear-devel-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net a
écrit :
> Message: 11
> Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 22:49:11 +0200
> From: jean pellotier<jean.pellot...@wanadoo.fr>
> Subject: [Flightgear-devel] fgdata space in filenames
> To: FlightGear developers discussions
>       <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
>
> Hi,
Hi
> weren't the space in fgdata filenames banished long time ago?
> here's a list of current "offending" files.
> I'd like to give a special reward to the "README OR DIE.txt"   :D
You're absolutely right. And I want answer because there are several
aircrafts of my hangar in my list :(

With 232 aircraft in my hangar, I receive regular improvements. I always
try to correct the problems, but I admit parfoit I'm tired of correcting
the same mistakes from the same people.

Most problems come from members of the PAF and are quite old: ((sounds
of D510, some liveries, etc ...)
For the He 177 I do not understand why the dev files and studies are
present on GIT. There is an error on my part :)

For the He 177 I'm the only culprit. Sorry.

Now, and again, I recall that GIT is a place of development. This is not
a finished products stokage! It is normal that there are problems.

Regards Emmanuel

--
BARANGER Emmanuel

http://helijah.free.fr