Hi Thorsten,

I'm looking forward to that all working seamlessly.  I'm courting a
possible project where I'd need to visualize landing a helicopter on a
destroyer in heavy sea state, so having pretty clouds combined with all the
bells and whistles for the ocean environment (waves, foam, glint, wake,
etc.) would be pretty spiffy.  I still might be out of luck because we
might want to run with shadows on since that is such a valuable depth cue
in judging height above a surface....

But any step towards everything working with everything is a good deal. :-)

Thanks,

Curt.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Renk Thorsten <thorsten.i.r...@jyu.fi>wrote:

> ... to Vivian, the converted wake shader appears to be working
>
> http://users.jyu.fi/~trenk/pics/als_new_8_13_02.jpg
>
> (not sure when I will be able to commit it, but at least the work is done).
>
> * Thorsten

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/
http://www.flightgear.org - http://gallinazo.flightgear.org