Hi,

> Stuart wrote:
> Now all we need is someone with enough Windows knowledge to fix the build.

the Win32 builds work fine now, only FGRun for Win64 is failing. It builds fine
on my machine, but on Jenkins it cannot find two Boost files.
..\..\fgrun\src\wizard_funcs.cxx(38): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'boost/algorithm/string/predicate.hpp': No such file or directory
..\..\fgrun\src\AirportTable.cxx(27): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'boost/algorithm/string/case_conv.hpp': No such file or directory
These have been added by me a while ago. As said, it works fine on my machine
and also for the win32 build on Jenkins. So I believe something's wrong
with/missing from the Win64 setup of Jenkins that triggers the error. I cannot
see what though. The file does exist:
http://flightgear.simpits.org:8080/job/Boost-Win64/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Boost/boost/algorithm/string/

Cheers,
Gijs