Hi Ante,

I also answered you quite shortly after your first mail. Definitely you could
get more support on the dedicated FG forum, this mailing list is more for
development stuff.

Content reposted below.

Cheers,

========

Hello Ante,

I would recommend you to go on the dedicated forum for support (
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=17 ). The devel list is not
meant to deal with support issues, but with FlightGear core
development.

You also need to be more precise about the version of FG you downloaded,
the plane you are trying to use, if the base package planes work OK, and if
there are error messages in the console windows, etc.

Olivier